Great news! If you live in the central belt of Scotland, you can now collect your order from our warehouse in Glasgow! Yay!
Here's all the deets:
You will be presented with the option to choose Click & Collect within the shipping stage at checkout if you fall within a local postcode range (G, FK, PA, PH, ML, KA and EH)
- If you place the order before 10am, your order will be available to collect same day from our warehouse between 12pm and 4pm.
- If you place the order after 10am, your order will be available to collect Next working day from our warehouse between 12pm and 4pm.
We offer three Postage options for Click & Collect:
- Click & Collect – Free
- Bring your own reusable bag and don't pay a single penny for postage or packaging!
- Click & Collect – Boxed £1
- Your order will be packed into our TVK box ready to be taken away.
- Click & Collect – Boxed and Chilled £2
- Your order will be packed into our TVK box ready to be taken away with a chill bag and ice pack to keep your chilled items cool on longer journeys.
Your order will be available to collect during the timeslot provided at check out and on your confirmation email – please note, if you come earlier than your timeslot, your order won’t be ready to pick up, and if you come after your timeslot, our warehouse won’t be open for you to collect your order!
Please make sure you have a way to show your order confirmation, either on your phone or printed out!
- We have limited customer parking at the back of our warehouse, accessible from Oakbank Trading Estate. This area is used for deliveries by HGVs, so please take care and park at your own risk. If you park at our back shutter, please make your way round to the front where we can help you.
- There is plenty of on street parking around the trading estate and nearby streets.
- We’re a short walk from Cowcaddens and St Georges Cross Subway stations, and Charing Cross Low Level station. The nearest bus stop is Baird Brae – First bus 75 and 7 stop there.
Once you’ve arrived
- the front entrance is accessible from Garscube Road/Possil Road via a cobbled path. You’ll see our sign from the street!
- There is a small step and a metal gate at the front entrance. If you have any accessibility issues, please let us know in advance and we can help.
- Ring our doorbell and we’ll come let you into our waiting area! Show us your order confirmation and one of our lovely team will bring your order. You’re free to use our packing table to bag everything up.
- As we’re an operating warehouse, we can’t let members of the public in to browse, but we’ll be on hand to answer any questions.
We want to help Glasgow recycle! Did you know that the local council doesn’t accept Tetrapak cartons for recycling? Bring your empty and clean cartons and we’ll recycle them for you in our dedicated carton bin.
Block 9 Unit 1
Oakbank Trading Estate
Monday-Friday 9am - 4:30pm
Last but not least...
If you don’t collect your order during your timeslot, then we’ll refund your order minus a restocking fee of £2.50 to cover the time that our team takes to pick and reshelve your items. You’ll also be charged for any items that are not resellable due to non-collection – for example, if they’re past their use by date or seasonal.
Although we do our best to fulfill your entire order, all items are subject to availability. If something is out of stock, we’ll try to provide a substitute or refund you.