We have different delivery costs depending on what you order and how it's being delivered!
If you're ordering chilled goods or a restricted item, please remember that your order needs to be delivered by DPD! We allow 600g for packing materials to keep your goodies safe, so that will contribute to the weight of your order.
MOST MAINLAND ORDERS ABOVE £65 GET FREE SHIPPING
Keep your order above £65 for the best VALUE possible. All orders over £65 will also get a free additional item in their order! While stocks last.
Zones that cannot get FREE SHIPPING, will have their shipping price slashed when their basket hits £65!
|DPD (up to 25kg)||£6.99 (+£1 supplement for chilled items)|
|DPD Saturday & Sunday||£7.99 (+£1 supplement for chilled items)|
|DPD 2 day zones||£12-£15 (+£1 supplement for chilled items)|
|Royal Mail Tracked (up to 20kg)||£4.99|
|Royal Mail Standard (<2kg)||£3.69|
|Royal Mail Standard (<1kg)||£2.99|
2 day delivery zones:
- Isle of Man (Cannot check out with doughnuts or pizzas)
- Isle of Wight (Cannot check out with doughnuts or pizzas)
- Scottish Islands (Cannot check out with Chilled, Frozen or Fresh items)
(HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3)
- Scottish Islands (Cannot check out with doughnuts or pizzas) KA27-28
- Northern Scotland (Cannot check out with doughnuts or pizzas)
(AB31-39, AB41-56, FK17-21, G83, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW0-14, PA21-40, PH15-99)
- Jersey & Guernsey (Cannot check out with doughnuts or pizzas)
- Isles of Scilly (Cannot check out with Chilled, Frozen or Fresh items)
- Northern Ireland (Cannot check out with doughnuts, pizzas or aerosols)
If you're ordering for delivery to the EU or an international destination, your delivery charge will depend on how much is in your basket and your location! Just add the items to your basket, enter your postcode in our shipping calculator, and we'll tell you how much it's going to be!
Some countries will charge an import or customs fee to order internationally. We can't advise you of what these will be and they're the recipient's responsibility, so if you're unsure, please check with your country's customs office!